I am extremely excited to announce the launch of Ballast Point Financial Planning. After spending over a decade in financial services, I designed a company that serves my peer group, using a new business model that provides financial planning access to a wider audience.
Ballast Point Financial Planning is a subscription-based and fee-only firm (read: you don’t have to be a millionaire) that provides comprehensive financial advice to young professionals and their families. I do not sell any products, receive any commissions, or get any kickbacks. My only fees come from the advice I provide you around the financial questions that matter most in your life.
Some common questions I have helped my clients with are:
- How should I pay down my student debt?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- How do I maximize my employee benefits?
- How do I prioritize my goals?
- How am I doing financially? Am I on track?
I want to take a moment to thank my wife Jen for all of her amazing support. I also want to thank you for your part in helping me get to where I am today. If you have a moment, I would love your support as I launch by:
- Following me on FaceBook and Twitter
- Signing up for my personal finance newsletter
- Keeping me in mind if you, your friends, or your co-workers need a resource for a financial challenge you/they are facing
- Putting some time on my calendar for a 60 minute complimentary exploratory meeting to tackle any financial issues you are facing
Lastly, please check out my website and follow up with me if you have any questions or if I can help in any way. I would love to hear from you.
All the best,